It baffles me every time when someone asks me how to do something, gets the perfect answer to it and does nothing. A great man has said – If you put limits on everything you do, physical or anything else, it will spread to work and your life. There are no limits, only plateaus. You must not stay there and try to go beyond them. But you must be wondering how one can change everything in a go and switch to a completely different path in a moment?
Venture Down A New Path
The process of finding a new path is necessary if you’re too attached to the older one and have that fear of failing there. So, venture down a new path, a path which is completely unknown to you but your heart still has that urge for audacity and travel. If you’re on your way to find a new path, you should always have these points in mind before starting your journey and these are –
- Be kind and compassionate
- Work hard as hell in whatever way you choose.
- Take breaks and appreciate life and the universe.
The difficulty of finding yet alone path was brought to mind when I was in my Class 12th. Seriously lost, had no idea, had no resources but yet had that belief which actually worked for me a 1000 times more it could ever have. The moment you have a mindset shift is exactly the same moment which can turn your life upside down as you move ahead. That was the same time, I started venturing down something big, unaware where it may take me but had that confidence of risking everything which everyone doesn’t have.
It made me think, isn’t this sometimes the label we give ourselves when we’re on a path that isn’t right or isn’t working and all we choose is to keep quitting?
Trust me, I have scrambled down the maze to get out. No one likes the feeling of hitting hard against the walls, but if you have that courage to stand in front of your problems, you will definitely shape and sculpt the dream you have always wanted to live and that’s where the winners survive. Not having a plan for what we want in life can lead to low motivation and a sense of purposelessness.
How To Find The Right Direction In Life
Underpinning the struggle that many of us have with venturing or changing a path is due to fear of failure. If you don’t choose if you can’t fail but you cannot succeed either. So, the question is how do we move past the fear of failure?
- STOP OVERTHINKING – So much of our stress and anxiety about the future stems from all the analysis and thinking we do as adults. We ask ourselves all sorts of questions. I recall countless nights lying awake, entertaining ideas, and wrestling with my soul. I tried so hard to figure out where I would end up that I often felt defeated before I even began and that actually burnt me down from within. Thinking about what is required and what is beneficial for you will help to open the mind up to the possibilities of today.
- TRY ANYTHING BUT DO SOMETHING – The no.1 rule if you’re on your way to find a new path has to be doing something which can yield value in your life when you look ahead for the next 5 years. When you take action and start doing things, you begin to feel better almost immediately. by trying, moving, asking, engaging, experimenting, and walking forward, you are one step further than where you were yesterday. And you just never know where that one step will lead you.
- FOLLOW YOUR INNER VOICE – Intuition has always played the most decisive role in the making or breaking of any individual. It’s the intuition which can lead you to the road you may not even think of but the only condition lies is the ability of a person to trust upon his gut feelings and accordingly produce the desired action. The one who knows how to trust his intuition will surely never fail in his life and will always be on the winning end and the one, ignoring will have to face the consequences later in their life.
[ Related – http://theparalleledit.com/trust-your-gut/ ]
Just be grateful for where you’re and excited about where you’re going. You are the books you read, the movies you watch, the music you listen to, the people you spend time with. Choose wisely what you feed your mind and that’s what can shape you in a long run.
That’s all for today. I hope you had a great time reading this article. Do give it a star if you find it worth and helpful. Thank you to each and every one of you, for constantly loving my blogs and hereby, I want to announce that my website has reached a milestone of 3k views. Cheers!
Signing off from the today’s article. Have a great weekend y’all.