HELLO TO ALL THE READERS OUT THERE!
So, 2017 actually went in a flash. Every year we begin and welcome the new year with so many resolutions and desires and conclude with a sentence “this year will be in favour of me”. Actually, do you think you have really, really put down every single effort to make your resolution work? Think about it. Well, the answer is very simple and it’s a BIG NO!
I have actually taken this topic into account as I feel the need to motivate and inspire the ones whose year has so far been struggling, has been in some sort of emotional stress or peer pressure. We all want to give our best in every field but eventually, we end up procrastinating the things and this laziness washes everything down.
The blog titled ” TO THE NEXT THREE MONTHS” is just a blueprint for the ones who are actually willing to work hard for their dreams and desires, irrespective, of what circumstances they’re in, stood even after many failures and still want to make a change!
Forget about those past 9 months and it’s time to focus on the next 3 months. Let’s give it a fresh and positive start so that you can execute every single plan or wish you just had in your mind which will be beneficial for you in long run.
Confused? The plans you thought you would execute past 9 months and failed. How come will they be possible now? “WHO SAYS YOU CAN’T? YOU CAN.”
- Stop complaining and whinging about every small thing. Patience is what you need and just believe in yourself and your timings. Things will get in your way at the right time and in the right manner.
- Occasional practice gives occasional results. Dream every time and work on your idea daily.
- You’ve got to dedicate yourself every day to master yourself. Your belief on yourself will what get you on the top.
- Invest your time in yourself and for yourself. Put in every single effort required to develop the right skill and knowledge in this so competitive world.
- It’s the right time to build your network, to meet new people and gain more knowledge.
EXPERIMENTATIONS MAY GET YOU FAILED BUT THE EXPERIENCE TO FAIL WILL TEACH YOU AND GET YOU ONE STEP AHEAD! – ARPIT PAHWA, WRITER OF THE PARALLEL EDIT
I hope this was effective and helpful for you guys and I think now, you can get on the charge to do the rest of your work. See you in the next blog till then keep moving and keep hustling!