If I ask you to sum up all that happened in your life in just six words, what do you think those words will be? Are you capable enough to define them in just six words?
Firstly, this blog post is for all those who find happiness and a sense of satisfaction in working hard. If you’re looking at improving your insights over and above the hard work that you put in, then you probably will gain substantially from this post. Being an entrepreneur, I have seen people falling hard, stagnate, and some even at their worst stage. For a while, I just had a thought and tried figuring out what actually makes people successful and soon I realised that there is no cookie-cutter approach to being successful.
Trust me, It’s not that tougher as you think. Just a few behaviour changes, some management methods and perhaps a combination of both of them can lead you to your destination.
Success in Seven Words
Is it really true? Here, in this post, I have tried to reproduce connections for your benefit, hopefully, which will make you think better. Let’s find out!
See your Goal –
You cannot just expect yourself to reach where you have always wanted to, without having any vision. Like I always say, just sitting there and thinking will not turn that one rupee into those million dollars you have been wishing for. Go out there, express yourself and do something. Arpit, what’s your biggest resource? Your brain. Extract out the information and write down on a piece of paper and start implementing them in sections. The easier you take things, the better will be the flow.
Understand the obstacles –
The one who understands his circumstances well, the one who can easily understand his obstacle well will always stand with a head held high and you know why? Some people see obstacles as a puzzle to solve. Some see obstacles as an opportunity to grow. Others see obstacles as threats. Still, others see obstacles as meaning they cannot succeed. Your view of barriers to achieving your goals affects how you react.
Create a positive mental picture –
Trust me, our vision is just a series of mental pictures. These pictures are stored as our version of “reality.” We did not intentionally put these pictures in our minds, they were accumulated by where we lived, who we are around and our family values. Try to make them as beautiful as you can and the next step is just your hard work. Are you ready for it?
Clear your mind of self-doubt –
Doubting your potential, doubting your inner self will not get you anywhere. It’s worth repeating: self-doubt must be examined if it prevents you from living an enriching life. Cut the negativity within you and shift your mind towards the world full of positivity.
To overcome self-doubt requires affirmative action while being attentive to the inner critic — that is, you take action in spite of the doubt.
Embrace the challenge –
Challenges reveal our limitations and strengths at the same time. We are human. We are finite. We are limited. We don’t know everything. And certainly cannot do everything. Challenges offer us a platform to rise above the natural and connect with the Supernatural. Take up the opportunity, analyse the condition of the pitch, analyse the requirement and then play your shot. Don’t panic, the ball will definitely come on to you, you just got to pay attention and take up the challenge with your open arms.
Stay on track –
You and only you know, what you’re capable of doing. Nurture your craft well and it will pay you off later in your life. Distractions can get you off but you just have to make sure to stick your leg on the path you have chosen. Focus on fewer goals, plan ahead of your time ( to some extent ), set milestones and don’t forget to track your progress.
Show the world you can do it! –
It’s the right time to step forward and choose your own way. Show them what you’re capable of producing but don’t forget to keep away from people who try to belittle you or your ambitions. Small people tend to do that, but the really great one will make you feel that you, too, can become great.
So, as the letters are highlighted above, you can easily make out how easy getting to success is provided with your consistent efforts to make that possible.
Don’t downgrade your dreams to match your reality. Upgrade your faith to match your vision.
I hope you had a good time reading this one. Will see you in the next article!
It baffles me every time when someone asks me how to do something, gets the perfect answer to it and does nothing. A great man has said – If you put limits on everything you do, physical or anything else, it will spread to work and your life. There are no limits, only plateaus. You must not stay there and try to go beyond them. But you must be wondering how one can change everything in a go and switch to a completely different path in a moment?
Venture Down A New Path
The process of finding a new path is necessary if you’re too attached to the older one and have that fear of failing there. So, venture down a new path, a path which is completely unknown to you but your heart still has that urge for audacity and travel. If you’re on your way to find a new path, you should always have these points in mind before starting your journey and these are –
- Be kind and compassionate
- Work hard as hell in whatever way you choose.
- Take breaks and appreciate life and the universe.
The difficulty of finding yet alone path was brought to mind when I was in my Class 12th. Seriously lost, had no idea, had no resources but yet had that belief which actually worked for me a 1000 times more it could ever have. The moment you have a mindset shift is exactly the same moment which can turn your life upside down as you move ahead. That was the same time, I started venturing down something big, unaware where it may take me but had that confidence of risking everything which everyone doesn’t have.
It made me think, isn’t this sometimes the label we give ourselves when we’re on a path that isn’t right or isn’t working and all we choose is to keep quitting?
Trust me, I have scrambled down the maze to get out. No one likes the feeling of hitting hard against the walls, but if you have that courage to stand in front of your problems, you will definitely shape and sculpt the dream you have always wanted to live and that’s where the winners survive. Not having a plan for what we want in life can lead to low motivation and a sense of purposelessness.
How To Find The Right Direction In Life
Underpinning the struggle that many of us have with venturing or changing a path is due to fear of failure. If you don’t choose if you can’t fail but you cannot succeed either. So, the question is how do we move past the fear of failure?
- STOP OVERTHINKING – So much of our stress and anxiety about the future stems from all the analysis and thinking we do as adults. We ask ourselves all sorts of questions. I recall countless nights lying awake, entertaining ideas, and wrestling with my soul. I tried so hard to figure out where I would end up that I often felt defeated before I even began and that actually burnt me down from within. Thinking about what is required and what is beneficial for you will help to open the mind up to the possibilities of today.
- TRY ANYTHING BUT DO SOMETHING – The no.1 rule if you’re on your way to find a new path has to be doing something which can yield value in your life when you look ahead for the next 5 years. When you take action and start doing things, you begin to feel better almost immediately. by trying, moving, asking, engaging, experimenting, and walking forward, you are one step further than where you were yesterday. And you just never know where that one step will lead you.
- FOLLOW YOUR INNER VOICE – Intuition has always played the most decisive role in the making or breaking of any individual. It’s the intuition which can lead you to the road you may not even think of but the only condition lies is the ability of a person to trust upon his gut feelings and accordingly produce the desired action. The one who knows how to trust his intuition will surely never fail in his life and will always be on the winning end and the one, ignoring will have to face the consequences later in their life.
[ Related – http://theparalleledit.com/trust-your-gut/ ]
Just be grateful for where you’re and excited about where you’re going. You are the books you read, the movies you watch, the music you listen to, the people you spend time with. Choose wisely what you feed your mind and that’s what can shape you in a long run.
That’s all for today. I hope you had a great time reading this article. Do give it a star if you find it worth and helpful. Thank you to each and every one of you, for constantly loving my blogs and hereby, I want to announce that my website has reached a milestone of 3k views. Cheers!
Signing off from the today’s article. Have a great weekend y’all.
So, this is the last month of this year. Before starting up anything, I would like to thank you, people, for constantly supporting me in this journey, to make me realise writing is what I’m best at and should continue with my work. Everyone reading this blog, just make sure to thank your loved ones for all the good times they had given you in this year. Cheers!
The blog titled ” TO THE LAST MONTH” is just a blueprint for all those who are actually willing to work hard for their dreams and desires, irrespective, of what circumstances they’re in, stood even after many failures and still want to make a change. Don’t wait for the new year to start and then you’ll be executing your decisions. Start from this day itself so that you don’t have to wait for anything and anyone!
Forget about those past 11 months and it’s time to focus on the present. Let’s give it a fresh and positive start so that you can execute every single plan or wish you just had in your mind which will be beneficial for you in long run.
I believe December is the most important month of the year as you can finish the year off strongly and make REAL PROGRESS when everyone around you is slacking off and thinking about the holidays. Don’t get carried away like everyone else especially if you’re behind on your goals and dreams.
Here are some quick tips which I want to share with you people!
- Make the most of this month and work on your idea since everyone around you is relaxing and slowing down. Make the most of this time.
- Work at your highest level and it’s the time to prepare yourself for the upcoming year.
- It’s the right time to avoid distraction and make it happen, what you have always missed out!
- Stop complaining and whining about every small thing. Patience is what you need and just believe in yourself and your timings. Things will get in your way at the right time and in the right manner.
- Occasional practice gives occasional results. Dream every time and work on your idea daily.
- You’ve got to dedicate yourself every day to master yourself. Your belief in yourself will what get you on the top.
- Invest your time in yourself and for yourself. Put in every single effort required to develop the right skill and knowledge in this so competitive world.
- It’s the right time to build your network, to meet new people and gain more knowledge.
- Experimentations may get you failed but the experience to fail will teach you how to get one step ahead.
Trust me, It will be alright. Don’t ask me how I know this, I do. Even in the darkest of our times, the sun will still rise and the stars will still appear at night. Trust me, you have that power and strength to move in the direction that inspires you.
Follow your heart, do what you believe in and create beautiful work that touches your souls and simply takes your breath away!
Make the most of this last month and don’t forget to thank your loved ones.
See you in the next one, people!