Hello, my lovely people!
So, It’s the second weekend of this new year and I hope you people aren’t actually wasting your time sitting in the blankets and eating dry fruits. So, how was your all over performance for this week? Analyse and evaluate. There’s no looking back and It’s the right time to configure yourself!
What do you infer from the title ‘Trust your Gut!’?
Intuition has always played the most decisive role in the making or breaking of any individual. It’s the intuition which can lead you to the road you may not even think of but the only condition lies is the ability of a person to trust upon his gut feelings and accordingly produce the desired action. The one who knows how to trust his intuition will surely never fail in his life and will always be on the winning end and the one, ignoring will have to face the consequences later in their life. So, in which category do you belong?
It is, therefore, very important to learn how to listen to and trust your gut. Don’t worry I’ll teach you the right tactic to perform if you’re finding yourself in such a condition.
When it comes to decision-making, Knowledge is Power. But what about the knowledge that comes from an unconventional source? Trusting your gut is an old age advice since your instincts are usually right.
The quirky urge, a funny tingle, that little voice in your head. These are your gut feelings talking to you but the question is, what are they telling you? Should you listen to them? And, the answer is a big yes!
Intuition is knowing something without you being able to explain how you have arrived at the conclusion. These messages which you get from inside can be just silent warnings or reminders and in retrospect, may be right or even wrong. Those intuitions which are related to your own thoughts and emotions may end up being partially correct or even completely wrong. But, trust me you can learn the technique to figure out or identify when they are more likely to be correct.
How can you get in touch with your intuition?
- Firstly, get the biggest distraction out that is your cell phones. Keep them aside for a while and go for a walk. Enjoy the fresh air.
- Be quiet for a while.
- Meditation has proven to be the best method to interact with your own body mechanism. Prefer doing it daily!
- Tune in to how these gut instincts show up in your body.
When you actually follow these tips, believe me, you’ll exaggerate all the negative vibes from your body, you’ll pay much more attention to what’s going on around you and moreover, you’ll be able to connect with others.
So, now focusing on how can you strengthen your intuition?
- Meditate daily and you’ll find yourself in peace.
- Pay close attention to your dreams.
- Get much more creative. Spend quality time on improving yourself, Self-development and yeah, It’s important to enjoy what’s going on around you. Trust me, it will introduce all the positive vibes in you and you may find a change in your mindset which is definitely a good thing.
- It’s very important to escape from your daily routines. Try out new thing often whether it may be from your point of interest or whatever.
So, always trust your gut sense, it knows everything even before head has figured out. These are the silent voices which don’t use words so listen. Listen carefully!
So, I would like to end this discussion with a note –
Follow your Intuition. Be smart enough, Be brave, always tell the truth and always believe in not taking up any shit.
That’s all for today. I hope you had a nice time reading this article.
See you in the next one!