- Nitro cooked Dahi Bhalla Ice cream :
The dahi was frozen in form of ice cream and served with chatpata Bhel over it.
- Choley kulche doughnuts:
Here the twist was the kulche were in form of doughnuts and stuffed with Choley. Served with amazing carrot mousse and Choley Tari.
- TT lamb chop:
The lamb was very very tender and it’s something that can never be found in any other place.
The lamb was tender, juicy and very delicious.
- Paneer tikka Fattir (Pizza) :
The pizza base was that of pattez making it very unique but equally tempting.
- Gallati Boti Lamb Cigars, Gari Mayo :
This was again a non-veg retreat.
The lamb was so damn tender and mouth watering with every bite. With the first bite itself, it was on my recommendation list.
Main course –
1.Dal Makhani – Again is palatable and amazing.
2. Rampuri Gosht – Very tender and deliciously cooked mutton, a must try by all non-veg lovers.
3. Panner Makhni – The Gravy was made sweet from coconut milk having grated coconut too , panner being tender in taste made the dish very unique in taste with a prankster touch.
4.Keema Pulao -This was something different for me. The pulao served with chopped keema chicken made the dish bliss for Non-veg lovers. The aroma of the chicken can be felt in rice too.
5.Dessert-Mango cassata Swiss roll – A cassata formed mango cake served with mango puree made it too Mangolicious for all.
- TT lamb chop
- Gallati Boti Lamb Cigars, Gari Mayo
- Keema Pulao
- Rampuri Gosht
Veg – Paneer tikka fatir, Panner Makhni
Address: 8-9-10, Sector 29, Main Market, Gurugram, Haryana 122001
Opening hours – 12:30 PM-1:00 AM
So, that’s all for today. I hope you’ve made your mind and will surely visit this amazing place someday!
All the credits to Indian flavour trail for sharing their experience including the content and photos. Guys, follow them on their instagram handles.
SEE YOU IN THE NEXT ONE PEOPLE!