HELLO TO THE READER COMMUNITY!
Time management and planning your schedules has always been considered as an essential part of our lifestyle. At this time, I believe it’s important to take small, decisive and purposeful steps everyday. I have seen many beginners starving for progress and can you think what is the main reason behind their failures or to be precise our failures? “STOPPING AND STARTING”.
I have always believed that the best time to start and plan your week is on the Sunday night!
Grab your pen and notebook and let’s get to work! Here are some points how to constructively handle your planning!
- Evaluate your performace, divide your work load into small bits, write down all the things you executed well and things you need to improve on your behalf.- YOUR BASELINE IS SET NOW!
- List down the top three things that fascinates you the most and you actually are passionate about the most, eventually, it will help you to move one step forward in a bigger way.
- Try to wake up as early as you can and give the first 60 minutes of your life to your craft (the thing you actually want to work for and you believe, will definitely improve your life in some way or the other).
- Think all the time – What you want from life, how you want to design your life, create beautiful thoughts like how you see yourself in the future, and it will serve as a base to kick off your day accordingly.
- Write it down, plan it well, and schedule it!
- This is not a one time job. Maintain a notebook and evaluate your performance for every week and I promise you’ll definitely see an improvement in you.
THE ONE WHO REALLY PUTS DOWN EVERY SINGLE EFFORT WILL NEVER FAIL. IT’S THE TIME TO WORK SMARTER AND NOT HARDER! – THE PARALLEL EDIT