Hello to all the readers! How’re you guys doing? So, let’s get started with today’s discussion.
The blog titled “Be You; Let the World Adjust” is a note to all those individuals who have been working hard on their vision but substantially got influenced and have forgotten what it means to be ‘YOU’. Do you think even you’re categorized into this? My friend, This is for you!
Let me ask you one simple question. Honestly, ask this from yourself – ” The system you breath in or the world you live in?”. So, where do you think you actually are? Ask your mind. Where do you actually lie? Well, I’ll always and always choose to breath in my system rather than living in the world. Your system is just your space, your area without any rules and obligations and here, you are just being yourself . Living in the world means to be bound; to rely on someone for something and being influential without any inner peace. So, have you made your decision now? Good!
Everyone out here is aligned with his own timings. Many are successful at a very young age and many are actually striving to get a monthly bonus. The one’s being successful followed a simple rule of sticking to their plans , to themselves and ‘JUST REMAINED WHAT THEY ACTUALLY WERE’. They are the one’s working from dawn to dust and just believed in themselves, that yes- THEY CAN DO IT! It’s good to hustle and strive but don’t change your plans seeing someone else. Only you know what you’re capable of, so do not stop working on them, seeing someone else.
IF YOU DON’T GIVE UP, YOU STILL HAVE A CHANCE. GIVING UP IS THE GREATEST FAILURE. – JACK MA ( FOUNDER, CEO – ALI BABA )
Here, are some points on how to remain focused on your vision to achieve something!
- If you’re going to beat yourself for all the things you’re doing wrong, learn to reward yourself for all the things you’re doing right. Learn to reward yourself.
- Try to make yourself a PERSISTENT character rather, than being consistent. Being persistent is of value.
- Look at all the things you have been getting right, the skills you have developed and knowledge and understanding you have now and that you didn’t have months ago.
- Always believe in working smarter. Working hard as I believe, is not good enough. You just end up cramming and there is no time left to develop yourself.
- Struggle being the average and learn being the richest. This is what I feel. Be a person who is always ready to learn and has the strength to face challenges.
- Just believe in what you’re and what you can be. Trust on your timings and choose the right path always.
- Create your own move rather than learning to play from someone.
A LITTLE PROGRESS EACH DAY ADDS TO BIGGER RESULTS. JUST DO IT FOR THE PEOPLE WHO DON’T WANT TO SEE YOU WINNING. – ARPIT PAHWA, AUTHOR OF THE PARALLEL EDIT