Okay, so this is the 2nd edition to my summer essentials and this blog post will be totally focusing on the women’s wear and apparels and perhaps, what to have in your wardrobe for this summer.
So, let’s get started, yeah?
While we all love trends, no wardrobe is complete without essentials and exactly how can you define what is essential to you? Every person has a different definition of it but if you ask me, these are the items that you turn to it in order to create almost every outfit.
From a plain white t-shirt to a denim jacket, I have made a list of some few essentials, every woman needs to have in their closet so as to enhance their summer game to a whole new level.
- White T-shirt – Though, it’s the most standard and basic piece in clothing but when used correctly can actually enhance your overall look and trust me, it is one of the most versatile pieces of cloth. Team it up with a maxi dress, a patterned skirt or whatever you might think of but you can never go wrong with this staple piece.
- Denim Jacket – Who said layering can just be done in winters? Team up your denim jackets as these are just perfect for mornings and evenings, the classic design will keep you warm even if the temperature drops. Denim over denim is one such look I personally like in both men’s wear as well as women’s wear.
- Two Strap Sandals – Nobody likes sweaty feet in summers. This is the best time to ditch your classic shoes and rather go for these two strap sandals, instead. Not only will the open style keep your feet from overheating but it will elongate the appearance of your legs.
- White Shirt – A white buttoned-up shirt is another versatile summer essential. Rather than just wearing shirts in the formal events, girls should focus on wearing them in the normal routine as well. It can be worn with jeans, shorts, skirts, and under the dress.
- Shirt Dress – Whether you’re heading into the office, out for evening drinks a shirt dress makes an excellent outfit choice. The chic and simple style is perfect for keeping you feeling cool and effortlessly elegant.
- Midi Skirt – Forget the mini, summer’s new staple is the midi. A midi skirt is typically supposed to be worn at mid-calf length. This skirt is totally style chic and flattering, cool and comfy to wear in summers especially.
- White Sneakers – Shop for plain white sneakers and vibe in them. These are trendy, minimalistic and is a must-have footwear style and is perfect for both busy as well as lazy weekends.
- Denim Shorts – Want to show off your legs in summers? Go for denim shorts. Try teaming it up with a casual tee and sneakers to end up being on a cute casual look or even luxe, according to the need.
- Ballet Flats – Ballet flats are a great footwear style for summers. This comfy shoes can be worn easily with jeans or pants or it can with a shirt or a dress.
- Maxi Dress – It’s already so hot outside and it’s just may right now so what to wear to beat this heat? It’s no wonder that maxi dress is the favourite summer style. Long, Billowy, breezy – maxi is everything you need to beat this summer heat.
- The Perfect Sunglasses – There’s no better way to finish off a stylish summer outfit than with some sleek shades. So, whether you rock a classic pair of aviators or look chic in a cat eye design, embrace your personal version of the perfect sunglasses with pride.