If I ask you to sum up all that happened in your life in just six words, what do you think those words will be? Are you capable enough to define them in just six words?
Firstly, this blog post is for all those who find happiness and a sense of satisfaction in working hard. If you’re looking at improving your insights over and above the hard work that you put in, then you probably will gain substantially from this post. Being an entrepreneur, I have seen people falling hard, stagnate, and some even at their worst stage. For a while, I just had a thought and tried figuring out what actually makes people successful and soon I realised that there is no cookie-cutter approach to being successful.
Trust me, It’s not that tougher as you think. Just a few behaviour changes, some management methods and perhaps a combination of both of them can lead you to your destination.
Success in Seven Words
Is it really true? Here, in this post, I have tried to reproduce connections for your benefit, hopefully, which will make you think better. Let’s find out!
See your Goal –
You cannot just expect yourself to reach where you have always wanted to, without having any vision. Like I always say, just sitting there and thinking will not turn that one rupee into those million dollars you have been wishing for. Go out there, express yourself and do something. Arpit, what’s your biggest resource? Your brain. Extract out the information and write down on a piece of paper and start implementing them in sections. The easier you take things, the better will be the flow.
Understand the obstacles –
The one who understands his circumstances well, the one who can easily understand his obstacle well will always stand with a head held high and you know why? Some people see obstacles as a puzzle to solve. Some see obstacles as an opportunity to grow. Others see obstacles as threats. Still, others see obstacles as meaning they cannot succeed. Your view of barriers to achieving your goals affects how you react.
Create a positive mental picture –
Trust me, our vision is just a series of mental pictures. These pictures are stored as our version of “reality.” We did not intentionally put these pictures in our minds, they were accumulated by where we lived, who we are around and our family values. Try to make them as beautiful as you can and the next step is just your hard work. Are you ready for it?
Clear your mind of self-doubt –
Doubting your potential, doubting your inner self will not get you anywhere. It’s worth repeating: self-doubt must be examined if it prevents you from living an enriching life. Cut the negativity within you and shift your mind towards the world full of positivity.
To overcome self-doubt requires affirmative action while being attentive to the inner critic — that is, you take action in spite of the doubt.
Embrace the challenge –
Challenges reveal our limitations and strengths at the same time. We are human. We are finite. We are limited. We don’t know everything. And certainly cannot do everything. Challenges offer us a platform to rise above the natural and connect with the Supernatural. Take up the opportunity, analyse the condition of the pitch, analyse the requirement and then play your shot. Don’t panic, the ball will definitely come on to you, you just got to pay attention and take up the challenge with your open arms.
Stay on track –
You and only you know, what you’re capable of doing. Nurture your craft well and it will pay you off later in your life. Distractions can get you off but you just have to make sure to stick your leg on the path you have chosen. Focus on fewer goals, plan ahead of your time ( to some extent ), set milestones and don’t forget to track your progress.
Show the world you can do it! –
It’s the right time to step forward and choose your own way. Show them what you’re capable of producing but don’t forget to keep away from people who try to belittle you or your ambitions. Small people tend to do that, but the really great one will make you feel that you, too, can become great.
So, as the letters are highlighted above, you can easily make out how easy getting to success is provided with your consistent efforts to make that possible.
Don’t downgrade your dreams to match your reality. Upgrade your faith to match your vision.
I hope you had a good time reading this one. Will see you in the next article!
The life of an entrepreneur just exists between the fine line of being crazy and genius at the same time. In order to be able to live on your own terms, you will have to first align yourself with the goal you’re currently working on, swim upstream, become aware, and not give a shit about what others think as criticism can actually affect the mindset which can lead to a negative impact on your life. The one who understands the circumstances, the one who remembers how hard he/she has fought to be at the position they are currently on, and still stood there after all the grinding, are actually winners. It will always be the hardest times that will make you who you’re today.
Here are just a few quick reminders that can help you in your quest to make your own kind of music.
Think about yourself –
Considering yourself on the primary spot is necessary as you’re the one who’ll be going to take the lead further. On every step, keep asking yourself the same question, why me? Question everything. If you accept everything you are told you will be manipulated. Blind trust has caused the world’s greatest miseries. Question the outer world as well as examine your own conscious thoughts and feelings.
Don’t care so much what others will think –
Caring so much about others can what make your decisions, imperfect. There is no truth, only perceptions. Block those illusions, only what you think of yourself matters. Work on yourself, for yourself and by yourself. Things will affect only if you allow them to invade. Criticism will be shown at each and every area of your life and that’s where your main job has to be constantly thriving to attain what you have always dreamt of.
Find out what matters the most to you! –
If you’re smart enough to channelise your priorities in life, trust me no one can stop you to reach where you have always wanted to. Channelising ourself has to be the most overlooked factor in our lifestyle and that’s where many of us struggle to recognize our strengths. Call it your purpose, your calling or just that what ticks the box for you but please don’t settle. The best resource all you have now is ‘Time’.
My favourite thing in life doesn’t cost any money. It’s really clear that the most important and precious resource all we have is time!
Never give up control –
Take charge in every area of your life. Know what you want. Take control. There’s a world of difference between proactive living and reactive drifting. Don’t try to be perfect, just believe in getting better and smarter than what you were yesterday. Never stop learning!
Hire Character, Train Skill!
Take responsibility for your own happiness –
Don’t give your happiness and self-worth out of hands. See yourself as the most important person in your life. This way, by saying I love you to someone else, you are giving something truly valuable instead of just wanting them to fill a gap in your dignity.
Happiness is an inside job. Don’t assign anyone else that much power over your life.
Choose your own path –
Road (life) is full of milestones (accomplishments), hoardings (directions) and if one figure out them well, it’s very easy to reach your destination (dream). It doesn’t matter how fast you travel but what matters is how far you travel. Running too fast can thrash you down, running too slow can lag you behind. Maintain your speed depending on the circumstance, and accordingly, implement your decisions.
That’s all for today. I just want to end this with a note for you all!
Surround yourself with five types of people; the inspired, the passionate, the motivated, the grateful and the open-minded. How do you find someone who encourages your growth, invests in you, supports your vision, shows you the potential you don’t see in yourself and falls in love with you daily?
Start by becoming that person for yourself!
Signing off from the today’s discussion. See you in the next one!
Street food and healthy? That’s what you must be wondering on the first spot. Mouthwatering, irresistible, tempting and unhealthy – this exactly defines the Indian street food at their best. But what if I say that they are healthy too. Surprised? Yes, they are. The golden rule with the street food is to eat everything that is freshly cooked in front of you. Hereby, Presenting the Top 10 Street foods that are healthy to have. Let’s have a look at the list!
- Roasted Bhutta – A Roasted Bhutta is a light and comfy snack that can be enjoyed at any time of the day. For instance, this healthy snack is low in calories, low in fat, and is full of carotenoids (lutein and zeaxanthin). It keeps the gut healthy and also decreases the risk of cardiovascular diseases.
- Coconut Water – Coconut Water is a perfect summer drink to rehydrate the body with the best electrolytes that enhance the absorption of waste and toxic chemicals from your body. And don’t forget to ask for the coconut malai, after relishing the drink, as it is a rich source of healthy fat.
- Kebabs and Tikkas – Mainly considered a non-vegan snack low in calories and are roasted on coal. From mouth-watering paneer to tender mushroom or soya, you can have them with green chutney and freshly grated salad.
- Sweet potato chaat/ Shakarkandi – Loaded with vitamin A, C, fibre, and iron, this simple Indian street snack is good for weight-watchers. This low-calorie snack tastes better with when topped with lemon juice.
- Omelette – A favourite choice for all seasons, needs no introduction as it is easily available at street stalls. For a change, there are variations with toast and Maggi that you can explore over a cup of tea. Rich in proteins, it is one of the most widely eaten egg product in day to day life.
- Fruit Juice – From sweet lemon to carrot, the range of healthy fresh drinks is countless. All you need to do is to decide which one you want and be strict with the street vendor to wash the machine before extracting the juice.
- Jhal Moori – Moori or what you call it as puffed rice is a very easily digestible snack. This light snack is crunchy and spicy too. Topped with spices, vegetables, peanuts and lemon juice, this snack has various regional names but is equally delightful everywhere.
- Fruit Chaat – Anti-oxidants play a key role in protection from ageing and diseases so, having fruit chaat should be on your list if you’re hungry and wandering for something to eat. Healthy, easily digestible, and good for metabolism. So, next time when you are out on street, instead of drooling over paani-puri, try the fruit chaat with a pinch of spices and salt to add a twist.
- Boiled eggs – You can easily find a stall selling boiled eggs in every corner of the city. These low-cost high-quality protein sources are full of vitamin K, biotin, selenium, vitamin B12 and vitamin D. You can enjoy them with black salt and pepper, topped with finely chopped onion, green chilli, and coriander leaves.
- Dosa/Idli – As a source of protein and healthy carbs for vegetarians, they are made of rice batter and urad dal batter that is truly healthy. Best served with sambhar and coconut chutney, they are filling yet light.
So, go out there and dwell on these amazing street food items and let the taste buds make some noise. Haha!
Thank you for stopping by and for having a look on this article. Do give it a star if you actually found it a worth reading article.
See you in the next one. Till then appreciate what you have and enjoy in the moment.
So, it’s Saturday night and time to get that black dress out of your closets and needless to say vodka. For all those of you who like to dance the night away with glass in hand, but don’t want to feel like the truck run over you in the morning, here’s some good news. Presenting the Top 5 Hangover foods that are sure to have you up and running in no time.
- Watermelon – Alcohol depletes the nutrients in our body so taking up watermelon will is almost a sure shot way of replenishing the lost nutrients. Low blood sugar levels, can have you feeling weak and unsteady – all the more reason for you to eat a watermelon, which is rich in fructose content. The fruit, which is rich in water, boosts the hydration levels in the body as well.
- Bananas – Rich in magnesium and potassium, these two minerals are considered to be lost at an alarming rate when consuming alcohol, so taking up bananas in the morning can actually help you to recover from those lost nutrients as bananas are rich in these minerals. An added bonus is the ability of the banana to work as a natural antacid, which helps settle your stomach and reduce the gassy feeling that you wake up with, post a night of boisterous boozing.
- Oats – Alcohol possesses a diuretic effect that is it increases the excretion of urine from the body. Oats, which is rich in vitamin B, is good for not just your liver, but your mood as well. In addition to this, oats neutralize the acidity levels in the body, absorb harmful toxins and raise the blood sugar levels in the body.
- Coconut Water – Rich in electrolytes, coconut water serves as an excellent hangover remedy. As opposed to sports-drinks, which are carbonated, coconut water is excellent when it comes to hydrating your dehydrated body after a night of alcohol.
- Ginger – Alcohol has the tendency to have you feeling queasy and there’s nothing like ginger to settle your stomach and relieve nausea.
So, put on your heals and get the step right as you have the proper remedy now.
Signing off from the today’s article. See you in the next one!
It baffles me every time when someone asks me how to do something, gets the perfect answer to it and does nothing. A great man has said – If you put limits on everything you do, physical or anything else, it will spread to work and your life. There are no limits, only plateaus. You must not stay there and try to go beyond them. But you must be wondering how one can change everything in a go and switch to a completely different path in a moment?
Venture Down A New Path
The process of finding a new path is necessary if you’re too attached to the older one and have that fear of failing there. So, venture down a new path, a path which is completely unknown to you but your heart still has that urge for audacity and travel. If you’re on your way to find a new path, you should always have these points in mind before starting your journey and these are –
- Be kind and compassionate
- Work hard as hell in whatever way you choose.
- Take breaks and appreciate life and the universe.
The difficulty of finding yet alone path was brought to mind when I was in my Class 12th. Seriously lost, had no idea, had no resources but yet had that belief which actually worked for me a 1000 times more it could ever have. The moment you have a mindset shift is exactly the same moment which can turn your life upside down as you move ahead. That was the same time, I started venturing down something big, unaware where it may take me but had that confidence of risking everything which everyone doesn’t have.
It made me think, isn’t this sometimes the label we give ourselves when we’re on a path that isn’t right or isn’t working and all we choose is to keep quitting?
Trust me, I have scrambled down the maze to get out. No one likes the feeling of hitting hard against the walls, but if you have that courage to stand in front of your problems, you will definitely shape and sculpt the dream you have always wanted to live and that’s where the winners survive. Not having a plan for what we want in life can lead to low motivation and a sense of purposelessness.
How To Find The Right Direction In Life
Underpinning the struggle that many of us have with venturing or changing a path is due to fear of failure. If you don’t choose if you can’t fail but you cannot succeed either. So, the question is how do we move past the fear of failure?
- STOP OVERTHINKING – So much of our stress and anxiety about the future stems from all the analysis and thinking we do as adults. We ask ourselves all sorts of questions. I recall countless nights lying awake, entertaining ideas, and wrestling with my soul. I tried so hard to figure out where I would end up that I often felt defeated before I even began and that actually burnt me down from within. Thinking about what is required and what is beneficial for you will help to open the mind up to the possibilities of today.
- TRY ANYTHING BUT DO SOMETHING – The no.1 rule if you’re on your way to find a new path has to be doing something which can yield value in your life when you look ahead for the next 5 years. When you take action and start doing things, you begin to feel better almost immediately. by trying, moving, asking, engaging, experimenting, and walking forward, you are one step further than where you were yesterday. And you just never know where that one step will lead you.
- FOLLOW YOUR INNER VOICE – Intuition has always played the most decisive role in the making or breaking of any individual. It’s the intuition which can lead you to the road you may not even think of but the only condition lies is the ability of a person to trust upon his gut feelings and accordingly produce the desired action. The one who knows how to trust his intuition will surely never fail in his life and will always be on the winning end and the one, ignoring will have to face the consequences later in their life.
[ Related – http://theparalleledit.com/trust-your-gut/ ]
Just be grateful for where you’re and excited about where you’re going. You are the books you read, the movies you watch, the music you listen to, the people you spend time with. Choose wisely what you feed your mind and that’s what can shape you in a long run.
That’s all for today. I hope you had a great time reading this article. Do give it a star if you find it worth and helpful. Thank you to each and every one of you, for constantly loving my blogs and hereby, I want to announce that my website has reached a milestone of 3k views. Cheers!
Signing off from the today’s article. Have a great weekend y’all.
Hey there, everyone!
I hope y’all are having a great weekend and must have planned and scheduled yourself for the upcoming week.
You know what? You’re capable of doing better, in fact, greater things. Not only this, you can actually go beyond the expectations and go far when the circumstances are right. Though, there are times when we actually feel ourselves to be lost, low in self-esteem but we need to get up, motivate ourselves and move on with our lives.
Personal Development Plan is simply a written plot or process based on awareness, goal-setting, reflection, values and rest of the strategies for self-development in terms of relationship, education, career or self-growth or self-improvement.
Some are struck incorporates living a stressful life, some are struggling to create booming stats with their side hustles, some are dying to make a change whereas some are not aware of what is happening to them. So, everyone has the same story yet different roles to play in different areas of life. But the golden and the most important rule is – Never quit or cheat your hustle!
Definitely, there are several situations in life which are tougher and more difficult apparently, to deal with. Unfortunately, we cannot change them but how about changing our own attitude towards them? Sounds good, yes?
It’s High Time, We Need to Give Attention to Personal Development!
It is simply because people know about personal development but they do not really know about its importance. Yes, this is where we lack in. It’s the right time to work on these small things and make yourself a better human in the society.
So, it’s your choice, you want to make yourself or break yourself?
So, my main motive of sharing these tactics is actually to lay a road or a blueprint as these factors have actually worked for me over time and I believe, they may be helpful to you as well. So, let’s find out why personal development is necessary.
- Because It Helps You Understand Better – Have you ever come across a situation where you had two roads and you had to choose between one, and at the same moment, you felt yourself to be the most helpless person? This actually happens due to lack of motivation. This is simply because we haven’t set any specific goal and aren’t motivated to help understand ourselves better and making the best course of action.
Most of us underestimate the importance of understanding ourselves.
- Because It Assists You With Your Life Goals – When you’re able to think better and wiser, you are eventually directed towards your life goals and purpose, having a clear vision of what you want in life.
- Because It Ensures About Handling Stress – Now, this is one of the major aspects where personal development comes in. When you are following the personal development plan or self-development plan, you will realize that you are the controller of your life and only you are responsible for it. It ultimately, helps you manage your emotions, your thought process and the difficulties you’re facing.
- It Teaches Flawless Time Management – Time is one of the chief aspects of life which you can either waste, spend or invest on. It is simple and linked to your life goals. When you know what to achieve, you know where to concentrate and spend your time on.
- It Helps You Enjoy A Balanced Lifestyle – A peaceful life without any worries where you could handle your full-time job, maintain your work-out, diet, and social life altogether. What could be better than this? Yes, it is a bliss to have a balanced life like this one.
With a proper self-development plan, you will be able to manage your life flawlessly.
So, these were the few points which actually have proven to be vital on my journey and so advice you people to clarify your vision, configure all the essential resources required, Set a standard, Prioritize everything you do, and write your own legendary story!
The golden rule I have always followed in my life is – doing something. It’s not actually about being busy all the time but doing something actually means to channelize your potentials at one place and start something you would love to work on whether it may be writing, painting, drawing, fitness or any anything. Ensure to learn from your failure experiences, make your failure your best teacher and learn from it!
Focus on the positive side and take good care of yourself.
If you like this article, do give me a star given at the end of this discussion. Keep sharing it with your friends and family. Let me know your stories either in the comments or contact me directly and I’ll surely revert to your word.
Signing off from the today’s discussion. I’ll see you guys soon!
Hey there, my lovely people!
Trust me, we all want a dream job, just like finding that one great love but believe me it’s a goal that mentally everyone has. Do you remember being 18 and worrying that you didn’t have an answer when someone asked you, what do you want from your life or to be precise, what are you planning to do with your life?
Finding your dream has to be the most burdensome and contrary practice and that’s the same reason why just at the start of this year I want to help you out so that you can actually create a better vision and work accordingly without even wasting a single day.
All the energy, passion and vitality you are looking for in your life will appear when you actually start doing what you’re supposed to do. At some point, you’ve got to step out, change your circumstances and make some moves which are vital for your performance.
I do go with the fact that studying has to be the primary focus in our lives but for heaven’s sake, choose a CAREER that you enjoy. Trust me, I’ve chosen a career that I actually ADORE, followed my passion for writing and I believe, I’m doing pretty well by now. I wake up with gratitude in my heart, fire in my belly and a big fat smile on my face because following your passion and working on it just sounds so easy but when you actually get on the field, life does offer you challenges but once you’re set, trust me nobody can stop you.
If you’re someone who has a clear-cut passion outside your books, mark my words, make a CAREER out of it. Your parents will never understand that’s okay because they grew up when the job opportunities were less, career options were limited. In 2018, you have million other opportunities, the freedom to choose a CAREER that you love and not like. If you’re young and trying to figure out your own career path, remember this one thing – we live in a time where we can earn even from our hobbies.
Not everyone wants to be an engineer, a doctor, an architect or whatever. Working hard is not good enough if you’re on your way to find your dream job. Working smartly and being tactically strong is what you need to have and trust me, many of us have overlooked this area in our lives. It’s the time to change the habitual routines, take that risk, if it pays off you’ll be jumping into the best phase of your life.
Here are some points you need to have in your mind in order to land up on your dream job –
- Like I always say, Lead with your strengths and not your weaknesses.
- Evaluate your past. This has to be the most important point as you need to know where have you been making mistakes and by evaluating yourself, you can work on so that the mistakes aren’t repeated again. Start with a new chapter but with few points in mind.
- Interaction with people is what you need to have. Socialising is important.
- Try something new each day and that’s how you can get to know yourself closely.
- Consider the type of work environment where you will thrive.
- Do what makes you happy. Miracles always happen when you have a belief!
The person you’ll be in 5 years depends largely on the information you feed your mind today.
Whatever you may choose to do in your life, try always being productive in your work and don’t forget to add value in others. It’s a good practice!
See you in the next one!
Just because its cold outside that doesn’t mean you can’t have as much fun getting dressed as you did during the summer months, and look just as stylish!
So, winters and fall have to be the best months to showcase your style with endless layering possibilities to kick start the chilly weather. Don’t get me wrong, but we all love the easy, breezy fashion that comes with warm weather, but the cool, crisp winter season air just gives us so many options.
But guess what? Just because it’s freezing out that doesn’t mean we have to resign ourselves, giving up on style, it just means we all have to think a bit more creatively when getting dressed in the morning. And that’s why winters are considered to be the best season to express your fashion sense, since, you have so many options to wear and adding patterned accessories can what get your outfit on the next level.
With the fashion cycles constantly changing, trends come and go, some things come in while the other goes out. So, hereby, taking you to the WINTER LOOKBOOK of 2018.
This black woven insulator bomber jacket is again from Jack and Jones and has a stand collar, a hoodie which is completely insulated to protect from the chilly breeze, possess a full zip closure, long sleeves. The combination of a white tee and blue jeans is just an over-seasonal affair. Trust me, it can never go wrong.
In the middle of winters, a scarf with a bit of colour and texture can help wake up your look, especially since your jacket is probably black or grey. Look for playful patterns like checks and plaids to give your style some depth. Used a checkered woollen scarf which can easily go with any outfit and trust me, it is one of the most important winter essentials you need to have in your closets.
So, that’s all for today. I hope you had a nice time going through my winter lookbook. Thank you, Himanshu Ralhan, for this invitation to collaborate and for helping me out in Winter Lookbook. Trust me, you are amazing!
You can check out his work on Instagram – https://www.instagram.com/fotografia.___edition/?hl=en
Till then, keep reading and keep loving!
Hello, my lovely people!
So, It’s the second weekend of this new year and I hope you people aren’t actually wasting your time sitting in the blankets and eating dry fruits. So, how was your all over performance for this week? Analyse and evaluate. There’s no looking back and It’s the right time to configure yourself!
What do you infer from the title ‘Trust your Gut!’?
Intuition has always played the most decisive role in the making or breaking of any individual. It’s the intuition which can lead you to the road you may not even think of but the only condition lies is the ability of a person to trust upon his gut feelings and accordingly produce the desired action. The one who knows how to trust his intuition will surely never fail in his life and will always be on the winning end and the one, ignoring will have to face the consequences later in their life. So, in which category do you belong?
It is, therefore, very important to learn how to listen to and trust your gut. Don’t worry I’ll teach you the right tactic to perform if you’re finding yourself in such a condition.
When it comes to decision-making, Knowledge is Power. But what about the knowledge that comes from an unconventional source? Trusting your gut is an old age advice since your instincts are usually right.
The quirky urge, a funny tingle, that little voice in your head. These are your gut feelings talking to you but the question is, what are they telling you? Should you listen to them? And, the answer is a big yes!
Intuition is knowing something without you being able to explain how you have arrived at the conclusion. These messages which you get from inside can be just silent warnings or reminders and in retrospect, may be right or even wrong. Those intuitions which are related to your own thoughts and emotions may end up being partially correct or even completely wrong. But, trust me you can learn the technique to figure out or identify when they are more likely to be correct.
How can you get in touch with your intuition?
- Firstly, get the biggest distraction out that is your cell phones. Keep them aside for a while and go for a walk. Enjoy the fresh air.
- Be quiet for a while.
- Meditation has proven to be the best method to interact with your own body mechanism. Prefer doing it daily!
- Tune in to how these gut instincts show up in your body.
When you actually follow these tips, believe me, you’ll exaggerate all the negative vibes from your body, you’ll pay much more attention to what’s going on around you and moreover, you’ll be able to connect with others.
So, now focusing on how can you strengthen your intuition?
- Meditate daily and you’ll find yourself in peace.
- Pay close attention to your dreams.
- Get much more creative. Spend quality time on improving yourself, Self-development and yeah, It’s important to enjoy what’s going on around you. Trust me, it will introduce all the positive vibes in you and you may find a change in your mindset which is definitely a good thing.
- It’s very important to escape from your daily routines. Try out new thing often whether it may be from your point of interest or whatever.
So, always trust your gut sense, it knows everything even before head has figured out. These are the silent voices which don’t use words so listen. Listen carefully!
So, I would like to end this discussion with a note –
Follow your Intuition. Be smart enough, Be brave, always tell the truth and always believe in not taking up any shit.
That’s all for today. I hope you had a nice time reading this article.
See you in the next one!